never mind - Re: xfce-mcs-manager build problem

Jonathan Gardner gardnerj at provide.net
Mon Mar 24 00:16:26 CET 2003

I was stuck with a bad Makefile but once I manually deleted it and  the
.in files as well just to be safe and got fresh ones from CVS it worked
fine. Don't know why the make distclean and make clean etc. didn't work.

Thanks anyway,
Jonathan

On Sunday, the 23th day of March, in the year of our Lord 2003, at 06:08
PM the esteemed person of letters, Jonathan Gardner quoth:

JG> I keep getting this when trying to build xfce-mcs-manager
JG> Making all in po
JG> make[2]: Entering directory
JG> `/home/gardnerj/src/xfce-devel/xfce-mcs-manager/po'
JG> Makefile:23: *** missing separator.  Stop.
JG> make[2]: Leaving directory
JG> `/home/gardnerj/src/xfce-devel/xfce-mcs-manager/po'
JG> make[1]: ***[all-recursive] Error 1
JG> make[1]: Leaving directory
JG> `/home/gardnerj/src/xfce-devel/xfce-mcs-manager'
JG> make: *** [all] Error 2
JG> [gardnerj at localhost xfce-mcs-manager]$
JG>
JG> Jonathan
JG>
JG> --
JG> There are only 10 kinds of people in this world:
JG> Those who understand binary and those who don't.

There are only 10 kinds of people in this world:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.

--

Modern Christianity is to Superstitious Mythology as
modern Unix is to Obsolete 1970's Operating System.