feature req for xfwm4 + patches for finnish translations

ilkka.j.ollakka at students.oamk.fi ilkka.j.ollakka at students.oamk.fi
Sat Mar 22 22:50:21 CET 2003

On Sat, Mar 22, 2003 at 09:48:15PM +0100, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Hi,

> Benny disabled Xinerama by default. You must enable it in libxfcegui4
> and xfwm4 will magically become Xinerama aware :)

Hi

I'm aware of that,hmm.seems that only xfce-setting-show opens itself
middle of the desktop. other apps goes nicely where they should. so this
seems to be  xfce-setting-show 'feature' after all thats been annoying me,
is there any option for setting window not to open itself forced on
middle ?

--
Ilkka Ollakka (ilkka.j.ollakka at students.oamk.fi)