mcs-manager compile error

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Thu Mar 20 08:02:14 CET 2003

Hey,

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:13:20 +0100
Benedikt Meurer <Benedikt.Meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de> wrote:

> On Wed, 19, Mar 2003, Erçin EKER wrote:
>
> > Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:24:48 +0100 tarihinde
> > Benedikt Meurer <Benedikt.Meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de>' in
> > yazd?klar?:

> > > Did you do ./autogen.sh or ./configure?
> >
> > in both way i recieve the same error like in my previous message.
>
> Can you please post the regarding lines from the Makefile?

Note that the automake version was 1.4, which may explain the failure.
We use automake 1.7.2, autoconf 2.57, and libtool 1.4a (ml-20010614).

Secondly, benedikt, I was wondering how does using
--enable-maintainer-mode affect configure? Doesn't it make configure run
automake? That would be bad, because autogen.sh without arguments should
produce a configure that can be used by everyone.

	Jasper