fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Mar 20 00:08:55 CET 2003
I fixed an annoying bug with "Applications" folder in xffm that was not
considering apps with an absolute path. There are possibly similar bugs
elsewhere, I did not check that.
That brings me to a couple of question :
1) Why do you use your own at_path() function when glib provides
g_find_program_in_path () which is portable ?
2) More generally, why not using what glib provides ?
3) You mix C types with glib functions (typically you use "char *"
instead of "gchar *" which would be better IMO, and, yes, I know gchar
is really char)
4) You have some defines redefined multiple times (typically "D"), gcc
-Wall complains about that.
4) you need to remove C++ comments. And, yes, I know C99 allows that.
5) the new xfdiff icon in the toolbar is horrible :)
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
More information about the Xfce4-dev