Feature request: button icons should reflect the state (sticky, shaded, maximized)

Jens Guballa J.Guballa at t-online.de
Sat Mar 15 21:53:35 CET 2003

Hi everybody,

as already mentioned in a previous mail, I think some title buttons
should reflect the state of the window, e.g. the icon for the
sticky-button should change if the window is made sticky. Beside the
sticky button also the shade and the maximize button should reflect the
corresponding state. This would require some more *.xpm files for the
themes.

Themes that do not provide these new *.xpm files (yet) should not be
affected.

Before I start writing a patch I would like to hear other opinions.
Any thoughts?

Jens