circular dependencies in xfce-mcs-manager and xfce-utils

Biju Chacko biju_chacko at vsnl.net
Wed Mar 12 15:20:24 CET 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 18:05, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> Just to clarify, I don't have a problem with any license. I just want to
> make sure we all agree on how to handle this and I would very much like
> to hear Olivier's opinion on it.

To be honest, I've never been particularly keen on the GPL. However, I
strongly feel that the entire project should have a consistent approach
to licenses. That is why all my contributions are GPLed -- that was
consistent with the project leader's code.

So, I'd say lets choose a single license for all the modules.
Alternatively, we could choose one license for the apps and another for
the libs.

IAC, lets make sure that we project a single unified face to the outside
world.

Let's avoid a piecemeal approach.

-- b