Feature requests and bugs. (a lot of)

ilkka.j.ollakka at students.oamk.fi ilkka.j.ollakka at students.oamk.fi
Tue Mar 11 16:16:11 CET 2003

On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 04:55:45PM +0200, Väinö Järvelä wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 16:47, Net Llama! wrote:
> > On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, [ISO-8859-1] Väinö Järvelä wrote:
> > >
> > > You really should think about setting up a Bugzilla server for the
> > > project. I'm sure it would really help sorting out bugs and feature
> > > requests.
> >
> > For someone who isn't willing to contribute any time or effort, you have
> > fairly significant demands of a *volunteer* developer group.  If you want
> > Bugzilla so badly, why not host & set it up for them?  XFCE has done
> > amazingly well thus far without a bug database.

> I am really sorry for trying to help without contributing to the actual
> code base. I am not demanding anything, i am just trying to advice on
> thing or two. But maybe you know everything and don't need user
> feedback.. so be it.

Don't get too offended for those comments. But start using bugzilla or
similar aside of mailing-list is kinda double work. And as I see,that
delete thing in xffm is more for documentation and/or FAQ issue.

--
Ilkka Ollakka (ilkka.j.ollakka.oamk.fi)
Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means