Feature requests and bugs. (a lot of)

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Tue Mar 11 15:10:39 CET 2003

On Sat, 8 Mar 2003, Rob Park wrote:

> > > What's the point of the trashcan feature if there's no way to put
> > > files into it? (at least, none that I can see).
> >
> > So, you think this is intended behaviour then? Or might it be the case
> > this this has simply not been implemented yet?
>
> Well, I don't know. All I know is that when I first loaded up xffm, I
> clicked around and couldn't find any way to delete stuff with it. It's a
> feature it *should* have, IMO.

	One thing you might want to do is look through the list archives
to see if the problems you found are known.  xffm is still very much in a
"construction" condition.  It's likely that the things you have found are
still being worked on.

--
Farewell neighbor.  Thank you for giving us a safe place for so many
years.