XFce Bug (I think)

Michael Jakl mj at int-x.org
Sun Mar 9 21:08:06 CET 2003

On Sun, Mar 09, 2003 at 08:43:30PM +0100, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Michael,
>
> Well, as long as you do a make install, it should not make any
> difference.

Hm, after removing my old files, and installing the new ones it
worked... (?) (It has been a while since my last update).

> Anyway, I've now applied a change, can you retry, please ?

I'm only able to confirm: It is still working after your
changes... :-)

Thanks,
Michael

--
Michael Jakl <mj at int-x.org> http://www.int-x.org
Just because very few people can fly a Space Shuttle doesn't mean