XFce Bug (I think)

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Mar 9 20:24:33 CET 2003

Michael,

Odd. Could you try to checkout again xfce-devel/xfwm4 to see if you
really got the latest changes ?

Don't forget to do a "make distclean" before rebuilding.

What system (processor speed mainly) do you run ? What version of
XFree86 ?

Anybody else experiencing similar problems ?

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>