It's time

Benedikt Meurer Benedikt.Meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Sun Mar 9 11:35:10 CET 2003

On Sat, 08, Mar 2003, Neal wrote:

> As of Friday, 7 March 2003, I am an RXFceU.
> That is to say, I am a Retired XFce User.
> It's time for me to contribute to the project.
>
> I have not written code since 1980 using assembler for Motorola 6800.
> So I am no help in that regard.
>
> I have, however, written many specifications, evaluations, instructions
> and reports on a myriad of telecommunications projects under my pervue
> during my working career.
>
> XFce4 is fantastic.  With some hints and guidance, I should be able to
> produce an acceptable user document.

It would be very helpfull, if you could write documentation for the xfprint
system (I'll put that in CVS during the next days), since it has a *lot*
of options, that requires extensive documentation for users to understand
and to use. A good documentation is most of the time more important than
a good program, so you're more than welcome as a documentation contributor.

regards,
Benedikt

    -- Henry Spencer