It's time

Neal nomore.office at verizon.net
Sun Mar 9 05:13:03 CET 2003

As of Friday, 7 March 2003, I am an RXFceU.
That is to say, I am a Retired XFce User.
It's time for me to contribute to the project.

I have not written code since 1980 using assembler for Motorola 6800.
So I am no help in that regard.

I have, however, written many specifications, evaluations, instructions
and reports on a myriad of telecommunications projects under my pervue
during my working career.

XFce4 is fantastic.  With some hints and guidance, I should be able to
produce an acceptable user document.

Olivier, please let me know if I can be of assistance.

--
Neal