xfdesktop menu not seen

James Tappin sjt at star.sr.bham.ac.uk
Fri Mar 7 17:37:09 CET 2003

Hi there,
	I've now got xfce4 running resaonably sanely on my RH 7.3 box, apart
from 1 thing: the LMB desktop menu is not appearing -- or rather it just
appears as a small grey rectangle as might be expected for a menu with
no contents (screenshot attached). I've tried copying menu.xml from the
xfdesktop tree to both ~/.xfce4 and ~/.xfce4/settings with no results.
No errors are being logged in ~/.xsession-errors. The RMB workspace menu
is fine.

Any ideas???
	James

| James Tappin           | School of Physics & Astronomy |  O__    |
| sjt at star.sr.bham.ac.uk | University of Birmingham      | --  \/` |
| Ph: 0121-414-6462. Fax: 0121-414-3722                  |         |