iconbox (xfibx), wheelmouse...

Tobias Henle tobias at page23.de
Thu Mar 6 16:04:31 CET 2003

Biju Chacko wrote:
> OTOH, I don't like xffm. Nothing personal Edscott, I don't like *any*
> file manager that doesn't work like Norton Commander. :-) So, Nautilus,
> gmc, konqueror and rox all suck too. ;-)
hm there are a few missing features but i use it and like it, especially if my
girlfrind wants to listen to mp3s or view the latest party pics it is very
usefull and not so slow like nautilus or konqueror. not every unix/linux user is
a console hacker. yes you should know how to handle a command line but aparently
not everybody is familar with it or likes it.

so i think xffm is better than commandline or gmc (which really suxx) and faster
than konqueror and nautilus.

and like any other programm you are not FORCED to use xffm :)
thats why i like linux there are as much ways to solve a problem as people
solving it ;)

so edscot keep on going and make unix usefull for _any_ user.

cya
	-toby

ps. i preffer commandline, but sometimes i am a lazy boy and just want to click
and play :)

--
[hp]        http://www.page23.de      |  /*\
[mail-web]  mailto:null at page23.de     |  \ /  join the ASCII ribbon campaign