desktop margins do not seem to work

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Mar 2 23:47:32 CET 2003

Chuck,

Nope, it works as expected (at least as designed)

If your application insists on placing itself on the left side, xfwm4
will honor that.

Margins work only for apps that don't specify a location and/or when
maximized. Other than that, xfwm4 will not prevent an application from
mapping on the top left corner, for example, if the application itself
asks for that...

Cheers,
Olivier.

On Sun, 2003-03-02 at 23:38, Chuck Mead wrote:
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
http://www.xfce.org