Little panel bug?

Michael Mosier mmosier_ml at starlatch.com
Mon Jun 30 04:50:14 CEST 2003

I suppose this is as good a time as any to mention that the 1 pixel area around
the screen has caused me to change my behavior slightly.

I tend to keep certain applications on the screen borders, such as gkrellm and
gaim chat windows, and have always tended to move my mouse to the screen edge
and click in order to give focus to the windows.  This doesn't work anymore, as
I have to backtrack a pixel or so in order to be able to click on the windows.
I tend to do similar when trying to pull up the menu (clicking on the
background) when on my laptop, since screen space is limited.

I did follow the discussion about the mouse wrapping workspaces when this was
implemented, so I just took this as something I have to deal with.  Maybe a faq
for it would be in order though.

Mike