Little panel bug?

nestu the_new_guiri at yahoo.es
Sun Jun 29 22:46:30 CEST 2003

Hi everyone ;)
Well, I have the panel in the bottom lefthand corner, with autohide enabled.
If I go over it at an average speed (not slooowwww) and leave the mouse
pointer as far left as I can (on the workspace's border) hovering over the
panel, it doesn't unhide. If I take away the mouse pointer from the border
again at a normal speed the panel still doesn't show. I've noticed that if I
move it only1 pixel to the right -when at workspace's border- it does unhide.
BTW, I have the panel at the smallest size possible. Dunno if it has category
to be a bug or not, but I posted in any case.
Have a nice week,
nestu ;))))