vc_oss.c slip and slackware pkg

mailmatic mailmatic at ciaoweb.it
Wed Jun 25 13:00:14 CEST 2003

after the build of the current cvs snapshot an error occurs when panel trys to load the libmixer (undefined reference)
the problem is in line 144 of vc_oss.c where "set_device" should be substituted with "vc_set_device".
I made the slackware package of the current cvs snapshot you can find it at
http://utenti.lycos.it/z00keeper/xfce4-beta2-i386-2.tgz
last thing I'm interested about the italian translation of xfce4 ...poedit compiled and ready to produce....I heard about someone
who has started....waiting for input :-)

Pierluigi
z00keeper of
www.slack.z00.it
slackware devoted italian site