new update-xfce release

nestu the_new_guiri at yahoo.es
Tue Jun 24 22:35:48 CEST 2003

Hi, everyone ;)
Changelog:
1) Tarball support. You can now dl and compile tarballs, and choose which one
(beta1 ... betaN ). By default, betaN (last realease) will be downloaded. You
can also choose mirror site to download from (right now only site 1 and 3 are
working, but I hope the other two will be soon)
2) Added a switch for time waits between cvs checout tries.
3) Command line options are now saved to $HOME/.update-xfce/cmdline file.

Please feed me back as much as possible.
C'ya!
nestu ;))))))