switching desktops with mouse.. (possible bug)

Anto C anto.cvitic at telia.com
Sun Jun 22 19:40:29 CEST 2003

Becouse i like xfce4 much more, it doenst bother me _that_ much, im just
saying maybe its a bug becouse i saw it is do-able?
Did  you code it this way intentionally?
Why is it better this way?
I think the option "warp workspaces when mouse reeches the edge" should, as it
says, not depend on wheter a window is benieth it or not.

Cheers.
Anto.