About ~/Desktop/Autostart and gkrellm and others

Luis Miguel Garcia ktech at wanadoo.es
Sun Jun 22 05:18:38 CEST 2003

Hello guys, and especially Oliver:

     I think you're working on the gkrellm2 issues. I don't know if it's fixed in cvs already (because of the 24h delay), but I want to give you a hint.

     In my slow computer I can see that when I start xfce4, one app that is in Desktop/Autostart is first drawed correctly with a Window Decoration (a theme I have not chosen) and then it's redrawn with my Windowmanager Theme, but it has TWO decorations or "frames" around it. It's not happening always but almost always and I think is the same bug that does gkrellm appear with decoration (both are started from ~/Desktop/Autostart

     Anything you want for me to test?

Thanks and cheers,

Luis Miguel Garcia Mancebo
Ingenieria Tecnica en Informatica de Gestion
Universidad de Deusto / University of Deusto
Bilbao / Spain