pre-BETA2 tarballs

Luis Miguel Garcia ktech at wanadoo.es
Sat Jun 21 20:48:21 CEST 2003

Where are the release notes?

I can translate it to spanish if nestu hasn't done yet.  ;)

Luis Miguel Garcia

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 19:39:57 +0200
Bernhard Walle <Bernhard.Walle at gmx.de> wrote:

> On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 at 22:58 (+0530), Biju Chacko wrote:
> >
> > BTW, Release Team: who is doing what? what are your deadlines?
>
> I'm translating the release notes into German. (Are there release notes
> for a beta?) And, of course, testing the beta heavily.
>

> Regards,
> Bernhard
>
> --

Luis Miguel Garcia Mancebo
Ingenieria Tecnica en Informatica de Gestion
Universidad de Deusto / University of Deusto
Bilbao / Spain
there's no place that I could be without you
there's no place that I could gleam without you
there's no place that I could dream without you
there's no place that I could be without you
honestly