Fullscreen displaying

Bernhard Walle Bernhard.Walle at gmx.de
Sat Jun 21 10:22:31 CEST 2003

Hello,

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 at 10:17 (+0200), Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> Those apps aren't EWMH compatible. Mozilla and MPlayer are. Of couse, I
> could implement a hack for the apps that aren't EWMH compatible, but I
> don't want to.

I thought something similar. What I thought of is not a hack to make the
applications work but maybe a keybinding that can be pressed by the user for
fullscreen mode -- that's the way IceWM does it.

BTW: Are you sure that Xine is not compatible, too? While the others all
didn't work in IceWM, either, Xine does. It prints on startup (I use
v0.9.20):

-[ WM type: (GnomeCompliant) (EWMH) dtwm {Xfwm4} ]-

Regards,
Bernhard