ROX Session

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri Jun 20 08:38:44 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-06-20 at 00:21, BluPhoenyx wrote:

> > 	Has anyone tried ROX Session with xfce4?  I might give it a
> > shot and see how (and if) it cooperates.
>
> Yes but it isn't a session manager like gnome-session or xsm. It is
> more of a system to launch the window manager, run some startup
> applications as well as the Rox filer for panels and/or pinboard. It
> is how I currently run my user X session.

	I don't have use for Rox filer but if Rox session can automatically
start apps when xfce4 is started then that's what I need.
	I've also been thinking about trying xsm but I haven't had the time to
try and figure out how to get it running with xfce4.

Thanks anyway,
Joe

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.