alt-tab to panel

Ric fhj52ads at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 03:23:58 CEST 2003

Olivier,

Yes, you are correct; thanks. It was a cut&paste typo by
me.  I meant $HOME/.xfce4 even tho it was written
$HOME/.xfwm4./...

I got confused because the  .xfwm4rc   file is not in the
XFce4 user home,  $HOME/.xfce4 , even though the  xfce4rc
file is in there.

Perhaps y'all would consider placing all the $USER XFce4
files in there( $HOME/.xfce4 )?
And also include  "default"  .gtkrc-2.0 and .xfwmrc  files
in there for immediate use. ... maybe; please.

I am still discovering XFce4 so in the meantime, I'm going
to look more at what is going on with the XFce4 beta1 here.
 It was running good but now it is not + I am getting some
strange errors...

Thanks again.

=====
Have A Great Day!