Strange thing with gkrellm

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri Jun 20 02:30:30 CEST 2003

	I have xfce4 on both my home and work systems.  My normal desktop is
setup with gkrellm to monitor things (well, mostly to monitor and to use
the gkrellshoot plug-in).  The strangeness comes in that on my work
system, gkrellm is sticky (i.e. it is on all the virtual workspaces)
while at home it only shows up on one.  I have no idea how I got it on
all the workspaces at work nor how to make it do so at home.  Does
someone have a little hint on how to set this?  My brain doesn't seem to
be cooperating with me today.

TIA,
Joe

--
Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com>
Unix System/Network Administrator & Ad Hoc Programmer