alt-tab to panel

Ric fhj52ads at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 20:00:06 CEST 2003

Hi:

Thanks FTR.

--- Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-06-19 at 18:24, Ric wrote:
> > > For all who want the old behaviour (means including
> > > the panel) and have no time to explore the source:
> > >
> > > Edit $HOME/.xfwm4rc (or create an new one) and add a
> line
> > >
> > >         cycle_minimum=false
> >
> > huh?  Where? -to what Item? As a "Command" or ?
> > My install does not have $HOME/.xfwm4rc.  There is a
> > $HOME/.xfwm4/xfwm4rc however. That's the file you
> meant,
> > right?
>
> No, Bernhard said it all right.
>
> It's $HOME/.xfwm4rc (and there is definitely no
> $HOME/.xfwm4/xfwm4rc,
> you're being confused with .xfce4/xfce4rc)

I checked and definitely do not have a  $HOME/.xfwm4rc  for
either normal user or root.  A  $HOME/.xfwm4  dir is
created upon the initial startup of XFce4.
Furthermore, the  .xfwm4rc  file is not being created in
either $HOME  or  $HOME/.xfwm4  - there are (obviously)
some other problems.

I'll have to look closer...

Would $HOME/.xfwm4/xfwm4rc  be the XFce4 auto-generated
file?

> Cheers,
> --
> Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>