.xinitrc for XFce patch suggestion

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Jun 19 19:40:21 CEST 2003

Ric,

- How does that work on various (non Linux) platforms ?
- How does that work with other than bash shells ?

These are important questions, because although Linux is the primary
platform for some of us, being able to work on several unices is one of
the requirements for xfce.

Cheers,
Olivier.

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>