xffm mcs settings (was: Re: xffm handling)

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Thu Jun 19 19:00:41 CEST 2003

On 19 Jun 2003, edscott wilson garcia wrote:

> Ok. Very easy done. It's at CVS (+24hrs for anon). If you define the
> environment variable XFFM_DEFAULT_UNLINK, the default will be to delete
> instead of trash. You can set this variable before running xffm or on
> the fly by means of the mcs manager.

	This reminds me of something...  Is there somewhere that explains
all the mcs settings for xffm?  Most I can figure out but it would be good
to have a little explanation of each environment variable and maybe some
examples.

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.