xffm book (an idea)

James Tappin sjt at star.sr.bham.ac.uk
Thu Jun 19 16:21:13 CEST 2003

Hi,
I've just started using beta-1 here at work (having managed to find a
suitable gtk2 of RH7.3 [the ximian rpms if anyone else has the same
problem]). One thing whihc has occurred to me is that it would be nice
to be able to rename the items in the xffm book. Why? we have a lot of
directories with names like: /data<n>/<$user> and if you book them they
all appear as your userid, where it would be nice to rename the tag in
the book as the mount point instead.

I've no idea if this is possible (almost certainly a 4.2 thing now
anyway).

James