Possible bug

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Wed Jun 18 17:41:29 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 17:23, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> What version of evolution ? It seems I cannot reproduce that problem
> with evo 1.2 (as for evo 1.4, well, I can't make the spellchecker to
> work)

	It's 1.2.2 (the default for RH9).

	On a side rant...  While I really like evolution I am very unhappy with
the way that it depends so much on GNOME crap.  It's nearly impossible
to make a simple upgrade of it because there's a gazillion dependencies
to various GNOME components that, if you upgrade, will brake other GNOME
apps.  End rant.

--
Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com>
Unix System/Network Administrator & Ad Hoc Programmer