Problems with mailchecker

Bernhard Walle Bernhard.Walle at gmx.de
Tue Jun 17 20:14:56 CEST 2003

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 at 14:12 (+0200), Bernhard Walle wrote:
> if xfce is started, it takes more than 15 seconds until the mailchecker
> does its work (the interval is set to 1). Is there any way to make this
> faster?

the problem seems to be not only after it's started but during the other
time, too. I've set it up to one second and it takes sometimes about
5-10 seconds until the state is changed.

Maybe the check function only runs when in idle? Does it work by the
others?

Regards,
Bernhard

--
Wer immer die Wahrheit sagt, kann sich ein schlechtes Gedächtnis leisten.