xffm and super_l

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Mon Jun 16 22:39:25 CEST 2003

El lun, 16-06-2003 a las 08:35, Bernhard Walle escribió:
> On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 at 13:24 (-0500), edscott wilson garcia wrote:
> > El dom, 15-06-2003 a las 09:56, Bernhard Walle escribió:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > xffm uses Super_L to change the icon view (getting smaller icons). I
> > > think that's not a good idea, Super_L should be a modifier, shouldn't
> > > it?
> >
> > I believe gtk does not see it as a modifier, but I might be wrong. Try
> > changing the code in file treeview.c to use it as a modifier and if you
> > can make it work we can commit your changes.
>
> Hm, I don't unterstand what you mean. I just want that Super_L alone
> does noting, i. e.
>
>  line 508, 509  in treeview.c
>
> should be commented out (you'll maybe need another keybinding for this).
> Do you understand what I mean?

I understand: the new keybinding should be (Super_L|Super_R &
other_key), to use Super_x as a modifier. But is that possible (to use
Super_L|Super_R as modifiers) in GTK? I don't know. If it is not
possible, the initial point makes no sense. If it is possible, then
let's change it. (How?)

Regards,

Edscott