Howto release (suggestions)

Bernhard Walle Bernhard.Walle at gmx.de
Mon Jun 16 14:43:44 CEST 2003

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 at 14:21 (+0200), Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> On Mon, 16, Jun 2003, Bernhard Walle wrote:
>
> > > First: We have already two people for the release team: Luis Miguel Garcia and
> > > Net Llama, would be nice, if more people would join. Atleast it would be
> > > nice if people could join as translators for the release notes and
> > > do announcements for their Linux/Unix news sites in their country (e.g.
> > > I would do www.heise.de, www.linux-community.de and pro-linux.de if
> > > nobody else wants to).
> > >
> > > I would also be nice to have a separate mailinglist for the release team,
> > > so they can coordinate their work (in case we get more than 2 people for
> > > the release team :-).
> >
> > I could do German translation and the German announcements (but I don't
> > think that heise.de announces xfce, do they?).
>
> That would be great. Maybe you could share the german part with Martin.

Should be no problem. I think it would be a good idea in general to have
more than one person for one language because when when someone has no
time or his computer is broken there's always another who can do this
work.

> And yes, heise.de announces kde and gnome, so it *have* to announce
> xfce as well! :)

:)

Gruss,
Bernhard

--
The feature you'd like to have is probably already installed on your