xeyes and xfce4 window manager

Bernhard Walle Bernhard.Walle at gmx.de
Sun Jun 15 13:21:22 CEST 2003

Hello Benedikt,

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 at 13:09 (+0200), Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> On Sun, 15, Jun 2003, Bernhard Walle wrote:
>
> > I saw that xeyes is drawed with window decoration. Bug in xeyes or in
> > the window manager?
>
> Bug in xeyes.

Ok.

> You may want to use the eyes panel plugin instead :-)

Another solution is to use kstart from KDE:
   kstart  --type TopMenu xeyes

But I don't use it, I just tried it out (I saw your screenshots on your
homepage with Motif window manager).

Regards,
Bernhard

--
"The PROPER way to handle HTML postings is to cancel the article, then
hire a hitman to kill the poster, his wife and kids, and fuck his dog