What about pager

Tuukka tukem at iki.fi
Fri Jun 13 20:09:56 CEST 2003

Hello to all

I have been looking for a pager similar that came with xfce3. In perfect
word pagers in panel and taskbar would suffice but as it is not some
programs require some *special* attention.

Properties I'm looking for are:
1. Move window on desktop
2. Move window between virtual desktops

Adding 1. property to existing pagers might be the easiest solution as
it requires only little modifying to netk_pager_button_release-function
in libxfcegui/netk-pager.c. I would however like a separate pager better
as trying to hit a small window in panel-pager or taskbar-pager is a pain.

I'm willing to dig into this myself but It would be nice if somebody
could point me into right direction. netk-pager.c is propably a good
starting point but what other files should I check.