Website change needed: ROX-Filer current version

Matthew Weier OPhinney matthew-lists at weierophinney.net
Thu Jun 12 21:44:47 CEST 2003

-- BluPhoenyx <quazar at dcnet2000.com> wrote
(on Thursday, 12 June 2003, 02:26 PM -0500):
> On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:37:22 -0400
> Matthew Weier OPhinney <matthew-lists at weierophinney.net> wrote:
>
> > (I'm using xfwm4, xfce4-panel, xftaskbar4, and rox 2.0.0 w/pinboard;
> > works very nicely together, except that drag-n-drop between the
> > filer and the panel doesn't work.)
>
> Are you sure?
>
> My version is a bit old but DnD to a panel icon for the Gimp worked
> fine except if I overshoot and touch the menu. Touching the menu while
> dragging opened the pop-up which is a simple annoyance when using a
> smaller panel size.

Okay, I tried again. I figured out why I didn't *think* it was working
-- I've got my panel on the right with the menu pop-ups on the left,
which means that unless I'm dragging over one of the few launchers I
have that doesn't have a menu pop-up, I end up dragging onto one of
those first. If I do, I am unable to get DND to work on the main panel
again (although it does continue to work in the popup). Otherwise, it
*does* work fine. But I think that's one area that should probably be
ironed out.

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
matthew at weierophinney.net