Ridiculously large fonts on titlebars

Chris de Vidal cdevidal at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 21:36:32 CEST 2003

--- Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:
> > > Use xfwm's mcs plugin at "Setup/Window manager" so reduce the font size.
> >
> > I did, before sending this email.  It only reduced the font sizes for
> menus.
>
> Read the message... Moe said "Setup/Window manager"; you change the UI
> fonts.

So he did.  I just assumed he said "Setup/User Interface," which I did change
(:  Stupid Chris!

Problem not completely solved, though.

I've got smaller fonts, but a size 10 font in the title and on menus is about
2x the size of a size 10 font in an application such as Mozilla.

Again, this started after a reboot.  Nothing in the setup had changed.

Ideas?

=====
/dev/idal
"GNU/Linux is free freedom" --Me