ROX AppDir wrapper for XFPrint4

Thomas Leonard tal00r at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Jun 9 13:54:41 CEST 2003

On Sun, Jun 08, 2003, Don Tanner <mesa at linuxtux.org> wrote:

> On 08 Jun 2003 00:20:05 -0400
> Chuck Mead <csm at MoonGroup.com> wrote:
>
> > I am not using ROX but after trying everything to get xfprint4 to work I
> > gave up and simply changed the command from xfprint4 to lpr $1
>
> Greetings,
>
> Click on the xfprint-manager icon in the taskbar.
[...]

Perhaps there could be a Setup button in xfprint box to run this command?

One other odd thing (for the Debian/unstable version; might be fixed now)
is that closing the file selector window (using the window manager)
reports "The specified file does not exist."

--
Thomas Leonard			http://rox.sourceforge.net
tal00r at ecs.soton.ac.uk		tal197 at users.sourceforge.net