ROX AppDir wrapper for XFPrint4

Don Tanner mesa at linuxtux.org
Sun Jun 8 19:44:05 CEST 2003

On 08 Jun 2003 00:20:05 -0400
Chuck Mead <csm at MoonGroup.com> wrote:

> I am not using ROX but after trying everything to get xfprint4 to work I
> gave up and simply changed the command from xfprint4 to lpr $1

Greetings,

Click on the xfprint-manager icon in the taskbar.
If you do not have this > Create Item > Command = xfprint-manager.
Right Click this icon and select "Properties"
This brings up the Printer Manager.
Select from the Printer Manager... Menu > Printer > Properties.
Change the "System Name" from lp to lp0.
Change it to a postscript Printer.
Close Printer Manager dialogue box.
Drag and Drop files to print.

Peace,