Condolences, Chuck

nestu the_new_guiri at yahoo.es
Sun Jun 8 11:02:19 CEST 2003

Hello, Chuck
> Just so you guys know... the people who provide the bandwidth for
> moongroup, lunar and xfce suffered a tragedy this morning. The owner,
> Michael Garret who has been a very good friend of mine for many, many
> years committed suicide.
I'm so very sorry. For you, his family, and whoever knew him. I know
that coming from me this may not seem much, but in any case, I needed to
answer. I'm terrible sorry.

>I do not know what this means for the future
> hosting of our projects but I wanted to let you know as it *MAY* mean
> that things have to change.
I suppose everyone will think the same: forget about it. Other things
are more important now.
Hoping to see you soon,
bye,
Jaime.
P.S. I sent this mail privately yesterday as soon as I read your email, but is
was rejected, so I resend through this list.