ROX AppDir wrapper for XFPrint4

Matthew Weier OPhinney matthew-lists at weierophinney.net
Sun Jun 8 04:50:45 CEST 2003

Don't know how many of you are using ROX with xfwm4, but if you are and
you want to use xfprint such that you get drag and drop similar to using
it with xffm, I've put together a very rudimentary AppDir. I'm attaching
the AppRun and AppInfo.xml documents (feel free to modify and use per
the GPL); I simply linked the appropriate print icon for the theme I'm
using to the AppDir's .DirIcon. Make sure to make the AppRun file
executable.

If I get a chance in the next day or so, I'll package it up and throw it
on my website. Until then, enjoy.

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
matthew at weierophinney.net