tarball mirrrors

nestu the_new_guiri at yahoo.es
Sat Jun 7 21:35:30 CEST 2003

Hi, again ;)
I'm gonna ask for a little help to the admins of the tarball's mirrors, so
this goes specially to Oliver (SF), Edscott(linux.imp.mx), and Liviu
(pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il)  -because Benedikt has already done it. Can you
*please* put in the same location as the tarballs, a file named "content.list"
with this layout:
libxfce4util-3.90.0.tar.gz
libxfce4mcs-3.90.0.tar.gz
That means one tarr on each line ;)))).
This will easier my update-xfce work by a lot! Benny's and my script will
retrieve that file, and work on from it. That is why I request a little help.

Thanks in advanced!
CU,
nestu ;))))