Xfce4 Beta1 sources available on sourceforge

Voicu Liviu pacman at mscc.huji.ac.il
Sat Jun 7 14:25:33 CEST 2003

On Sat, 7 Jun 2003 13:36:42 +0200
Benedikt Meurer <Benedikt.Meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de> wrote:

> > > I want to mirror also these sources at:
> > > http://pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il/~pacman/linux/xfce4/beta1/
> > > or
> > > ftp.pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il/~pacman/linux/xfce4/beta1/
> > > This si Hebrew University of Jerusalem Israel.
>
> I listed your mirror on my xfce page, if its ok with you.

I'm so sorry, the admin. has denied the public browse so you may leave my address only if you will list as full path like:
http://pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il/~pacman/linux/xfce4/beta1/xfwm4-3.90.0.tar.gz

Entering http://pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il/~pacman/linux/xfce4/beta1/ will give you :
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /~pacman/linux/xfce4/beta1/ on this server.

If you not like the idea just tell me and I'll remove the sources..........

Regards