menu.xml

nestu the_new_guiri at yahoo.es
Sat Jun 7 13:28:39 CEST 2003

Hi, guys!
How's that weekend doing? Fine, I hope! ;)))) Well, I have a little question:
once recompiled xfce4, menu.xml is rewritten under (in my case)
/usr/local/etc/xfce/. Now if I move that to ~/.xfce4/, there no problem,
right? So I edit ~/.xfce4/menu.xml, but the change is not updated unless I
restart X, and instead of reading /usr's xml file, it reads home's one. Is it
possible to always check first for ~/.xfce4/menu.xml, so no X restart is
needed? Or it isn't worth it? Thanks!  BTW, 3 cheers for beta1! Hurray,
hurray, hurray!
C U!
nestu ;)))))