Draft release notes beta1

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Sat Jun 7 11:23:24 CEST 2003

On Sat, 7 Jun 2003 11:07:31 +0200
Juraj Ziegler <e at hq.sk> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 07, 2003 at 10:57:19AM +0200, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> > Hmm, I'm just thinking, perhaps it needs an "How do I use it?"
> > section as well, explaining how to start XFce 4 (startxfce4 or from
> > gdm/kdm/whatever)?
>
> Definitely. It took me a little experimenting to find out the default
> keyboard shortcuts (for example). And, from the top of my head, the
> effects of the "User Interface Preferences" dialog could be explained.
> I know it does select a gtk2 theme. But does it select for xfce4 only,
> or for all gtk2 apps?

Err, that is in the documentation (or should be). These are "Release
Notes", quite different.

For the documentation, run 'xfhelp4' or start it from the panel move
handle right-click menu.

Hmm, that's something too. Perhaps a pointer to the documentation should
be in the release notes as well ...

	Jasper