gtk themes and scrolling between desktops

Michelle shadoe at shadoegrounds.com
Sat Jun 7 07:20:50 CEST 2003

This is something I just noticed today and wondered if anyone else has
had this issue.
I got some gtk2 themes. and when I am using any that have 'brushed
metal' , they take a long time to load which is fine.. once they load
they work quick. BUT. when using the scrollwheel on my mouse to switch
desktops only while using these brushed themes,  X goes to 100% cpu (I
have an AMD XP2100) and iconbox slowly shuts down then restarts itself.

I have  no problems reproducing this, I checked X for error messages but
saw none.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!
Michelle :)