Future of XFce3

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri Jun 6 22:19:00 CEST 2003

On Mon, 2 Jun 2003, Biju Chacko wrote:

> I am seriously thinking about it though. I don't know if I can commit
> the time and resources to do it though. I started a business last year
> and I am now (finally) getting some work (touch wood).
>
> I also don't think I'm a good enough programmer to do it.
>
> /me decides to think it over some more.

	I know I am not even close to being able to work on xfce3 as a
developer but if you do take this on I will do anything I can to help.  If
things go the way they are supposed to in my life (like that is ever going
to happen) I will have much more free time during the summer.  I might
even take another shot at learning C/C++ (but I wouldn't count on it...
It'd be the 5th or 6th time...  For some reason I just can't grok C and
C++)

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.