Old Alt+F1 menu keystroke

Chris de Vidal cdevidal at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 17:27:28 CEST 2003

Is there an equivalent to the old Alt+F1 to bring down the window menu in
XFCE4?

Specifically, I like to minimize, resize, or move an app if the menu button is
off-screen and I found the Alt+F1 to be useful.

If there isn't an equivalent, could it be mapped in a config file?  That'd be
great, because I prefer Alt+Space ala Windows.

.xfce4/settings/keyboard.xml file wasn't helpful, but that seems to be where
the mapping would be stored.

=====
/dev/idal
"GNU/Linux is free freedom" --Me