Website

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 5 19:11:11 CEST 2003

Le jeudi 05 juin 2003 à 18:32, Benedikt Meurer a écrit:

> Francois,

Hi, Benedikt

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#GPLCompatibleLicenses

> Either
> you choose a license to be GPL or to be some other license. And besides
> that: Its wrong. You may want to write "released under (semi-)free licenses"
> instead.

I precisely made this change because of the BSDL and LGPL usage.

But since you think this way of saying it is not appropriate, I will
simply write in front page that XFce is released under the terms of
BSDL, LGPL or GPL depending on what component you are talking about.

I think semi-free software is not appropriate either.

> Benedikt

François.

Regards.
--